iklan

Tuesday, September 14

The uptrend continues.. But Get Ready Your French Curve

"PS..... My style of trading is more toward per momentumly .. sometimes it takes week to months.. MAYBE this type of trading might not fit to your style of trading especially DAY traders


Character of FBMKLCI after FBMKLCI had REACHED my targeted  Po

From My PO of min 1440 was reached last week before raya.. after that level The KLCI macam nak tak nak bergerak samada naik begitu jua nak tak nak turun... pada masa tu  klci macam orang tengah puasa tak berdaya .. asek nak tido kerana tak makan.. as result naik turunnya less than 1 point....tapi kes tu selepas ia naik 1440 dan pada masa tu ia maseh dalam bulan puase

Tapi after raya .. 2 hari trading ia meletus ke 1470 naik 30mata .. banyak la tu... ini amat memilukan pemerhati dan penjual saham semasa belum RAYA dulu.. mungkin the insiders da dapat tenaga dan terus mengaktifkan aktiviti mereka....

IS IT TIME TO SELL?
Walau bagaimana pun my MTL(modified Trend line)... it says klci trend uptrend dia maseh intact .. I should obey the market .. so I am still long...

cara yang aku main ni tak buat aku pening pale tapi keuntungan tak la macam mereka yang trade saban detik dan ketika.. dulu aku nak buat macam tu tapi meletihkan.. maklum la kini da tua dan aku ta da stamina macam the young turk in this market.. tp aku tau cara ni terbaik untuk my persenolity and my arsenals

In KLCI it show that price MTL is up

In the internals MACD and STOCH is still up

SO KLCI IS UP.....


OTHER Confirming indicator

My usd /rm is still on the uptrend now 3.10 I let it BE as beatle says... when my MTL (modified Trend line) hook down I will let you inform..
FB30etf ....the po that I am targeting is only rm1.44 and its still on positif notes ,, the PO da sampai so be ready with my MTL and internals and paten.. let you inform when it hook dn for sell signals

AS such as long the above 3 indicator are on positif notes.... I let fund in tact so still LONG
SO What Now?

Since I am using TA as my entry tools I must also realize to get out I must also rely on TA as my exit tools. As every body know that  TA ( teknikal analysis ) aka  TAK ADA  AKAL  method is of no use to some great traders but  and added tools to others who use both FA and TA.. surely great investor such as buffet or graham is of fundamentalist group and others who follow their teaching...

since TA is only rough tools to gauge the market please do not rely on it 100% as saying says.. the best technical analyst break even.. 

Coming back to TA ...we see that No weakness were noted in either MTL or internals and paten on KLCIFBM chart  ..... so stay calm........

My Fund till now

Apa ada kat pengangan masa kini?aku ikut sendiri punya sisitem tanpa any body influence my thinking..
that is my mineset

ALL THE BUY were noted on my MY DIARY column
BUY axiata at rm3.2 let it runs my po rm3.80... maseh tak da new news.. stay put

BUY mbb at rm7.00 let it runs PO rm10.00... boleh ke MBB ni dia pergi kat that PO.. memang TA ni ta ada method agaknya... damn you TA

BUY ammb at rm5.2 let it runs po 5.40 ... thanks dia da sampai terlebih lebih pulak.. still standing and stay put

BUY telekom at 3.45 let it runs po 3.80... belom ape apa lagi .. ding dong at that level .....stay put

Kesimpulan
Depand on what is your style of trading samada trader for s/term or position trader for midterm please take action accordingly.......

Walau apa pun berhati hati lah sekarang ni watch carefull what the indicator say and confirm it with your eyes
as for me since I am midterm or I traded per momentumly all my fund is still in tact as above so my action is ...

untuk masa kini AKU buat tak tau aje lepas beli tapi kalo ia jatuh and my trigger my cutloss point  then I will cutloss............ sell

Till Then Baii