iklan

Friday, September 3

po 1440 da sampai .. what next?

PO FBMKLCI REACHED


My PO of min 1440 was reached today.. You might wonder how I get the target.. simple ...I use cycle movement .. That is from the low of Jan 2010 and the high of April 2010.. from that you exrapolate that particular cycle and it become 1440.. and YOU might say that I copy from somebody.. how could I copy people if my money is online.. kalo salah mampus guaaaee.. bukan dia nak tanggung my loss tp saya mesti responsible with my own money and I sincerely hope that you too make that commitment too.. bukan ape nanti saya ta ada duit raya oooooh..

its ok to follow rumours to buy but make it sure that you sell also from the same sources.. remember that?

SO What Now?
Since I am using TA and TA is only rough estimate I must also realize to get out I must also rely on TA.Since by drawing my modified trenline lines on fbmklci its still on the up trend on its price .. so 1440 and above i let it be where it want to go. More over its internal such as stoch and macd ( I am using only 2) its still positif.

OTHER Confirming indicator

my usd /rm is still on the uptrend I let it BE as beatle says...

FB30etf the po that I am targeting is only rm1.44 and its still on positif notes

AS such as long the above 3 indicator on positif notes my fund I let it as people say let the profit runs

My Fund till now

Apa ada kat pengangan masa kini?aku ikut sendiri punya sisitem tanpa any body influence my thinking.. that is my mineset

axiata at rm3.2 let it runs my po 3.8
mbb at rm7.00 let it runs PO 10

ammb at rm5.2 let it runs po 5.4

telekom at 3.45 let it runs po 3.9

Kesimpulan

Depand on what is your style of trading samada trader for s/term or position trader for midterm please take action accordingly

Walau apa pun berhati hati lah sekarang ni watch carefull what the indicator say and confirm it with your eyes

as for me since I am midterm or I traded per momentumly all my fund is still in tact as above so my action is ...

buat tak tau aje lepas beli kalo ia jatuh and my trigger point ring then I will cutloss............ sell

Till Then Baaaaii