iklan

Thursday, September 23

gold PO.. this thing I am confident .. itu pun only 75%

Target price for gold  HERE I am confident it will be reached..

in this gold there are no cutloss strategy I imposed on ME as I am too confident with my teacher Jim.. IF gold FALL then I will keep them  for long term investment..

THE initiial target of us1650 according to jim is equivalent to my target of rm4750 p/gram... I use chart to find the PO.. and not by multiply the usd dollar now of 3.09.. may be the PO will be higher and that I leave to mr market to decide..
tapi mesti ingat all investment dia tak pergi straight line.. mula ia go to rm4550 on its journey adalah bump sana dan sini.. this is where kita mesti control emosi kita

Go and buy Kijang gold .. hopefully kita boleh buat duit sikit..
guddd luck and thanks for reading