iklan

Tuesday, September 7

index klci.. can it sustain her uptrend

"PS..... My style of trading is more toward  per momentumly .. sometimes it takes week to months.. MAYBE this type of trading might  not fit to your style of trading especially traders

character of FBMKLCI after  FBMKLCI had REACHED the Po


My PO of min 1440 was reached the other day.. when it went to nearly 1442....after that level The KLCI macam nak tak nak bertenaga samada naik begitu jua nak tak nak  turun... 
klci macam orang tengah puasa tak berdaya .. asek nak tido kerana tak makan.. as result naik turunnya less than 1 point.... terrer betul all the PROs... controling the market...

Walau bagaimana pun my  MTL(modified Trend line)... it says klci trend uptrend dia maseh intact .. I should obey the market .. so I am still long...

cara yang aku main ni tak buat aku pening pale tapi keuntungan tak la macam mereka yang trade saban detik dan ketika.. dulu aku nak buat macam tu tapi meletihkan.. maklum la kini da tua dan aku ta da stamina macam the young turk in this market.. tp aku tau cara ni terbaik untuk my persenolity and my arsenals

In chart price MTL is up
In the internals MACD and STOCH is still up
SO KLCI IS UP.....




OTHER Confirming indicator

my usd /rm is still on the uptrend now 3.126 I let it BE as beatle says... when my MTL (modified Trend line) hook down I will let you inform

FB30etf the po that I am targeting is only rm1.44 and its still on positif notes ,, the PO da sampai so be ready with my MTL and internals and paten

AS such as long the above 3 indicator are on positif notes....  I let fund in tact

SO What Now?

Since I am using TA and TA is only rough estimate I must also realize to get out I must also rely on TA.
No weakness were noted in either MTL , internals and paten so stay calm

My Fund till now

Apa ada kat pengangan masa kini?aku ikut sendiri punya sisitem tanpa any body influence my thinking.. that is my mineset

axiata at rm3.2 let it runs my po rm3.80... maseh tada new news.. stay put

mbb at rm7.00 let it runs PO rm10.00... boleh ke ni dia pergi kat that PO

ammb at rm5.2 let it runs po 5.40 ... thanks dia da sampai terlebih lebih pulak.. still standing and stay put

telekom at 3.45 let it runs po 3.80... belom ape apa lagi .. ding dong ...

Kesimpulan
Depand on what is your style of trading samada trader for s/term or position trader for midterm please take action accordingly.......

Walau apa pun berhati hati lah sekarang ni watch carefull what the indicator say and confirm it with your eyes
as for me since I am midterm or I traded per momentumly all my fund is still in tact as above so my action is ...
buat tak tau aje lepas beli kalo ia jatuh and my trigger point ring then I will cutloss............ sell

Till Then Baii