iklan

Monday, September 6

Telekom an Oldie Stockie.. Update

Telekom an Oldie Stockie.. can the profit grow?

Among the list of my stock Radar selection include Telekom ...this is an oldie Telekom whether thier business model  can bring in more profit or not is of any one guess?.. why its still inside my list? coz its TA perfectly suit my TA methodiology.. paten dia pelik sikit ...selalu buat orang gelabah...even though aku dont really like this stock.due to severe competion among her peer  maxis and digi etc khsusnya ia da pecah dua dengan penubuhan ....axiata

Can this company make more money in this severe telecom enviroment dengan Maxis dan Digi? kerana kenaikan saham dan pergerakan nya adalah disebabkan oleh profit .. how much dia boleh buat profit dan bukan kerana paten chart atau elliott ....etc

Last friday if my honored readers can see is that ...its price suddenly go to rm 3.44 from previous thusday closed of rm 3.57.. in this scenario its due to dividen given out or anything to do withs its monetary policy .. I thinks its must be dividen or any payment given out...

So dear readers who DO TA make sure you MUST also adjust its price accordingly .. if not there will be a sudden artificial GAP seen on your chart.. if my dear readers do not do this all your RSI MACD STOChastic or any other internal indicator you rely on  will screw up..... even your candle stick paten will miss your judgement.... ( just my humble opinion if this make any sense to you)

CHART TELEKOM- updated 

If in this situation emotional always plays a role in mendling with decision making then TELEKOM ni rasa risau Bangat ni... tp ia nya maseh on up trend.. ni lagi satu pekara yang buat sakit jiwa ialah  TA is making decion after the fact bukan berandaian ia akan jd....


IF my TA is of any use to me and no Cut loss trigger I will let TELEKOM runs....As result of this..... my preivious  TA price objectif of rm 3.9 kini dah jadi rm3.80 kerana ada dividen given out...

I thank you my dear readers for taking the time to read my missives.. GOOD LUCK

BAIIIIIIII ( maksud nya bye)