iklan

Saturday, September 25

ooo my Po on Gold.. yesterday price was highest in history..

my missives on topic gold which I wrote few days ago can be found at link here :
http://uptrendseeker.blogspot.com/2010/09/gold-po-this-thing-i-am-confident-itu.html

was right on spot.. when you teka or guess and its on the dot .. you will feel very happy only.. but not proud.. if pride get into me then all tak jadi .. all jadi blank..

I am quite confident that bull journey on gold is not over as Jim say.. He is the Pros that know who are the insiders and he knows all their innner circles.. our Job is just follow them..

I have following gold since 2002 since the beginning of gold bull market.. pada masa itu is hard to belief what Jim says was right .. from us 250 then right today us1300 .. yeah time tell that he is right..

Salute to you Jim