iklan

Thursday, September 9

AMMB .... where To...now?its not the thinking but the sitting that make money"... said Jesse Livermore

AMMB CHART




Yesterday again another stock in my List gives another distribution ..how I know .. yes...the price from 5.96 gap to 5.85... the share is AMMB and  its distribution is 11 sen...

This stock was aquired acording to "my diary"( on your right column) is on 14 july at rm5.20.. now the price is rm5.83 less distribution of 11 sen...
To remove any bad ticks in chart you have to adjust its price accordingly.. if not your candle paten will show diiferent interpretation especially on daily bar...
Internal caluculation ie macd , rsi and stoch... etc will also be affected.

WHAT NOW
SHOULD I SEll.. this is whre my emotion come in .. if sell now nanti dia nak naik lagi... if stay put bagaimana kalo dia jatuh lagi.... Sangat susah kalo harap emosi ni ask to make decision... NOW the big question come in to test the falsafah of jesse
" its not the thinking but the sitting that make money"... said Jesse Livermore ... maksundya keberanian adalah perlu dari kita asek aje think it over...

paper profit now is 63 sen plus 11 sen distribution... OK ke tuuu?...
Since I make my disicion through TA then I must exit thruogh TA also..
If in that case
MTL( modified tren line) is still UP..
Macd also up
Stoch also up

Keputusan
I stay put .. long.. let the profit run.. if its price fall and mtl hook down then I sell