iklan

Friday, March 27

this siiners lip.. is again begging U Lord.. plzz



in the name of lord the most merciful and bountiful
please give ur blessing to your most faithful servant and his families

oo lord .. again this sinners lip asking for ur forgiveness..
ur servant is full with all the bad deed and full of sin..
dont let the sin misjudge u .. as iam still ur servant
i had tried hard to be ur good servant
but some how along the way .. the lust carried me away
again please lord forgive me..

your mightiest "eyes" see what i am doing
u know what am i struggle through
dont let the ci miss my path again lord
i know at the moment the ci is having a good play in the sun
iam not jealous to them

but what iam jealous is to myself
again lord.. please give me another chance
one more chance Lord pleasee


ps..from this sinners lip to the Lord Most "Gracious Ear ".. please give me another chance .. win again