iklan

Friday, March 21

The Various School Of Thought In TA part IV

Among the most difficult to master in predicting the market is by using sun and moon cycle in predicting the top and major bottom. There are expert analysists out there using the various moon phases and sun phases and with combination of TA there are able to predict the the major top and bottom. Alas their fee are quite high but the risk are low if we believe in them.

There are also reputable astrolger or feng shui master or 'bomoh' which can predict the market quite accurately for you , that again if you belief in them.
Among the malays previously (now I hope no more)they go to certain graveyard asking for next big number to hit the jackpot.
If the world is so easy to make money everybody in the world are billionare. So who need a stockmarket who need forex that make our life a misery.
For generalist like me I prefer to do my own thing coz I am resposible to my own money .
Thanks for reading.