iklan

Friday, March 21

Know Your Self

Before ur invest in the market ur have to know your self first.Ask yourself ? Am I a trader which can expertly catching the falling knife and swifly enter and exit a positionan and have luxury of time money and all the gadget like the Pros.
OR am I medium term investor catching each in every leg up move which sometime take week or month
Or am I long term investor which have no luxury in in keeping up the market every minute and every hour.
As an oldie like me I cant stand the fast phase and I am incline to be a mid term and sometimes long term investor.
I wait for the best setup to occur and enter the market with proper safenet and price objective.I let the market give me the amount which I deserve to.
I am not bragging coz making money is more important to me rather than people give me empty good words which has no contibution to my account.

Sorry if my words are harsh.
Thanks for reading