iklan

Friday, October 1

Save Your Data Online For Free

To my dear readers who have special data, pictures or small videos  and does not want to lost it forever then you should safe them on line.. there are lot of providers giving out this services but the easiest one  I think (imho) is Dropbox..

I have no issue till this date with Drop box which I keep all my pictures and videos safe online.. the reason I do it is because incase my data get corrupted or my computer was stolen or break down..  then the data or pictures which I treasured are still there for me to retrive it..

now there is a promotion from dropbox of which you can get free 2 gb storage with free additional 250mb if your application is approved ....

if you feel that you want to open up an account and save your data then please copy and paste this url and paste it to your web browser and fill up the detail . In jiffy all your data is on safe hand


http://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTg2NDI5ODY5

TRY IT ITS FREE...

if you feel that you want to learn about how to save your data on link please copy and paste this url and paste it to your web browser
http://db.tt/oEbjLsV

TRY IT ITS FREE... and  guud luck