iklan

Wednesday, May 11

Free EASEUS Todo Backup Professional

Among the many software that I can confidently say that it work is software being produce by EASEUS.. I can confidently says that the first software that I like very much is Easus master partition Pro which I use since the version 4.0.. though it was given in 2009 and I still use it till today eventhough I use win 7 now.

Recently GAOTD had organised Easus Todo Backup Professional . I tried the product and immidieately realised that its another good product that should be in everyone arsenal for a backup software..


Easus Todo Backup Professional on is now being offerred for free by Easeus.. from the original  developer of  course. If any body interested so heres the link:




http://www.todo-backup.com/pro…..tb-pro.htm



WHEN you upgrade your computer you will be able to reinstall the software, unlike software obtained via GOTD.

Hope many of my readers can benefit from this and get the software for free... though you have to do slight work in promoting the sofware.. but its worth it