iklan

Saturday, July 24

main trend indicator

in or out of the market I rely on this main indicator ie FBMKLCI. as for me this indicator whether I can go in or out of the market.

As of now the trend is up.. is it for the long term or short term I do not know but the trend now is up.. the paten is now DP .. there is no concrete evidence that the main trend is up for the long term until MAV paten tell me so.. until ma 8s is pass over the high of the previous ma I see that the trend is up for this short term

FBMKLCI graph is as follows

after the last Po found and exited the new leg being formed and the paten is now I call it danger paten.. until it moves out I do not say that the Long term is but only the short term is up..

Conclusion By Lucky Rezky
Enjoy it while you can thoug only for a short while.. while the sun is out.. if it rain comes then take cover...