iklan

Friday, April 11

Gold Alert


For mid term investor gold is becoming weaker.

What should I do now? Who should I ask? Then I ask Mr.Gold himself ? Why?Because he is your best market Guru

Hey Mr Gold do you need a rest now?

Have you reach your initial Price objective?

With a destined journey there are many stop? Is this your initial stop journey?

Is this your initial stop journey would be? I ask 1000 more times.

Ok Mr. gold if you fall below 2950 next week at closing price then I stop out? If not I will ride the trend. I will sell 1/3 of my position.2/3 remaining I still hold as I know this is a generational bull market in you.

Why ? At this initial stop you had given me more than what my PO is asking for?

Thank you Mr Gold.

Then my heart is repeating saying it again “Oh lord from this sinners lips’ to your gracious Ear let be win again this time.”